Like eating a bite of pure sunshine…
This is the second installment of our three-part series on Healthy Fat Bombs incorporating our 100% organic Essential Oils.
In case you missed the last one, Fat Bombs are delicious, nutrient-dense little dollops of goodness with virtually no sugar and carbs. They make amazing pre- and post-workout snacks and will save the day for those following a keto or paleo diet.
The addition of collagen-boosting adaptogenic herbs is not necessary for this recipe to achieve culinary greatness. It does, however, offer an extra boost of nourishment for your skin and hair. You can check out the benefits of Anima Mundi Plant-Based Collagen here.
A special note about cooking with our Essential Oils: a little goes a long way! Sometimes the Oils come out of the bottle more quickly than anticipated. For greater control over quantity, drop Oils into a spoon first and then transfer into your recipe.
These are not only super delicious, they’re vegan-, paleo-, and keto-friendly. Keep them in the fridge, and consume in small doses (they’re potent!). Let us know what you think.
Shine Like The Sun Healthy Fat Bombs (makes 12)
- 1 cup organic raw coconut oil
- 1 cup organic coconut butter
- ½ cup organic cashew butter
- 6-8 drops Pangea 100% organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 4 tbsp. Anima Mundi Plant-Based Collagen
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 5-6 drops organic stevia (to taste)
- 1-2 dashes of organic turmeric (for color)
- Line a cupcake tin with baking cups.
- In a saucepan, melt all ingredients together over LOW heat (do not allow to simmer!). Remove from heat once evenly blended.
- Pour mixture into baking cups right away.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and transfer to airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
*Internal use of Essential Oils for therapeutic purposes should only occur under the close supervision of a certified aromatherapist. That said, Pangea's Essential Oils are 100% organic and food-grade. Using Pangea Essential Oils sparingly in appropriate cooking and baking recipes can be delightful and perfectly safe. These Oils are highly concentrated, and typically only a drop or two is required to achieve the desired effect.