Superfood for Your Skin
Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that supply the skin with a broad spectrum of useful ingredients that nourish, protect, and moisturize the skin. So whatever you are looking for to care for your skin, help it glow, and help you look and feel your best, chances are there is a superfood for it.
Our Superfood Smoothie Mask is an antioxidant-rich, multi-tasking miracle that helps remove impurities, gently exfoliates, works to unclog pores, and visibly improves tone and texture while balancing skin’s moisture levels. And it does all this with, you guessed it, superfoods.
Here is a list of some of the superfoods and bioactives and their benefits in the Superfood Smoothie Mask.
- Acai contains high levels of antioxidants such as anthocyanins, flavonoids, and Vitamins A, C, and E, which help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and environmental stressors. These antioxidants also have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and irritation, making them an ideal ingredient for sensitive skin types.
- In addition to its antioxidant content, acai is rich in omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids essential for maintaining healthy skin. These fatty acids help improve skin texture and elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acai is also known for its ability to brighten and even out skin tone, thanks to its high concentration of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, leaving the skin looking brighter and more radiant.
- Matcha is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Matcha also contains catechins, a type of antioxidant that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. This means that matcha can help reduce redness and inflammation in the skin, which is especially beneficial for sensitive skin.
- Matcha contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a type of catechin that has been shown to help regulate sebum production, which can help prevent acne.
- In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, matcha also contains caffeine. Caffeine has been shown to have several benefits for the skin, including improving circulation and reducing puffiness. When applied topically, caffeine can also help tighten and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- French green clay is a powerful detoxifier, making it an excellent choice for those looking to purify and deep cleanse their skin.
- The clay's negatively charged ions attract positively charged ions, such as those found in impurities, toxins, and heavy metals, effectively drawing them out of the skin.
- Its absorbent properties also allow French green clay to remove excess oil and sebum, unclog pores, and minimize the appearance of blackheads and whiteheads. The result is a clearer, healthier complexion with reduced breakouts.
- Goji berries are rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin C, beta-carotene, and zeaxanthin. These powerful compounds help neutralize free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress and contribute to premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- The high Vitamin C content in goji berries is critical in collagen synthesis. By increasing collagen production, goji berries can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, keeping your skin looking smooth and supple.
- The Vitamin C and beta-carotene in goji berries can help brighten your skin and complexion.
- Goji berries are also a natural source of polysaccharides, which enhance skin hydration and improve its barrier function.
- Goji berries contain essential amino acids that aid skin repair and regeneration. They can help improve the healing process and minimize scarring, making them a valuable addition to your skincare routine, especially if you suffer from acne or other skin concerns. And finally, the antioxidants in goji berries, particularly zeaxanthin, can provide some protection against harmful UV rays.
So when you open the tube of Superfood Smoothie Mask and put that green smoothie wonderfulness on your face, you are doing way more than making your skin look good. You are feeding your skin the ingredients it needs to feel healthy and nourished. And just like you feel better when you feed yourself better, your skin does too. So take your skin to the smoothie bar once or twice a week and see what happens.
Explore Our Products: