Dry January Mocktail Delights
No one can talk me out of the belief that a good mocktail is a thing of beauty. So when “dry january” rolls around and the mocktails come out, I’m not only ready, but a willing participant in the celebration of juice, flavor, and hopefully an edible flower or two.
In case you haven’t found the mocktail of your dreams, here are some options that will have you feeling great (and virtuous) all through the month. Each makes about four people’s worth if you feel like sharing.
- 1 cup organic pomegranate juice
- 1 organic lime juiced
- 1 organic bunch mint
- Ginger Ale or ginger syrup + seltzer (organic versions)
- Mix the juices (lime and pom) in a pitcher.
- Take 10 mint leaves and bruise them with your hands and drop them in. Clean the rest of the mint into sprigs you can put on the top of the drink.
- Add about an equal amount of either ginger ale or seltzer. If you use seltzer, put in about a tablespoon of either ginger syrup or any flavor you like that would go.
- For each glass (this makes 3 or 4) put ice in the glass, pour the mocktail over it, and then garnish the heck out of it with mint sprigs and lime wedges.
Rosemary Blueberry Smash
- 10 fresh organic blueberries
- One 2” fresh organic rosemary sprig
- 1 Tbsp organic Agave syrup
- 6 oz organic club soda or sparkling mineral water
- Extra blueberries and rosemary for garnish
- Add all the ingredients except the club soda to a cup and muddle with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- Strain the blueberry mixture. Or don’t if you want some texture.
- Pour the juices into a serving glass over ice.
- Top the glass with soda and garnish with rosemary and blueberries.
Dry January should not be a month for sad dry cocktail glasses or dry skin. So, just as you are feeding your heart with tasty mocktails, you can also feed your skin with good for your skin food. Let’s call the following combo the January Skin Mocktail.
1. Ultra Rich Nourishing Facial Moisturizer is packed with potent anti-aging actives and antioxidants to richly hydrate, nourish skin, and help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and a healthier-looking, even skin tone. This moisturizer includes bioactives Cloudberry, Magnolia Bark extract, and Orchid oil.
2. Peptide-Rich Eye Cream is packed with powerful, plant-based antioxidants and peptides to improve the appearance of visible signs of aging. Richly hydrates the eye area and works to protect from environmental aggressors, for brighter, firmer-looking skin. It includes bioactives Ginseng and Marula oil.
3. Egyptian Geranium & Bergamot Body Lotion is a luxurious floral and citrus-infused daily hydration ritual. It includes aromatics of floral Bergamot, Geranium, Citrus, and earthy Vetiver. Created with organic-rich Aloe and Coconut oil, and powerful antioxidants including Persimmon, Turmeric, and Ginseng, the lotion absorbs quickly and delivers long-lasting hydration.
4. Our Egyptian Geranium & Bergamot Hand Cream is a luxurious floral and citrus-infused handcare ritual. Created with soothing Calendula, nourishing Green Tea, and anti-aging Reishi, this rich cream offers deep replenishment and self-care for hard-working hands.
With these recipes Dry January will mean delicious drinks, laughter with friends and family, and nourished, hydrated, healthy skin.
Explore Our Products: