Like a peppermint patty with superpowers…
Did you catch the first two installments in our three-part series on our Essential Oil-infused Healthy Fat Bombs?
In case you didn’t, let’s catch you up: Fat Bombs are delicious, nutrient-dense little dollops of goodness with virtually no sugar and carbs. They make amazing pre- and post-workout snacks and will save the day for those following a keto or paleo diet.
They shine like a moonlit sea with the addition of our 100% organic Essential Oils.
We added a blend of hormone-balancing, aphrodisiacal, adaptogenic herbs to this recipe; however, it’s not necessary to achieve culinary greatness. You can check out the benefits of Moon Juice’s amazing Sex Dust here.
A special note about cooking with our Essential Oils: a little goes a long way! Sometimes the Oils come out of the bottle more quickly than anticipated. For greater control over quantity, drop Oils into a spoon first and then transfer into your recipe.
These are not only super delicious, they’re vegan-, paleo-, and keto-friendly. Keep them in the fridge, and consume them in small doses (they’re potent!). Let us know what you think.
Full Moon Chocolate Mint Healthy Fat Bombs (makes 12)
- 1 cup organic raw coconut oil
- 1 cup organic coconut butter
- 1 cup organic raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup organic, roasted almond butter
- 8 drops Pangea 100% organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4 tbsp. Moon Juice Sex Dust
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 5-10 drops organic stevia (to taste)
- Line a cupcake tin with baking cups.
- In a saucepan, melt all ingredients together over LOW heat (do not allow to simmer!). Remove from heat once evenly blended.
- Pour mixture into baking cups right away.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and transfer to airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
*Internal use of Essential Oils for therapeutic purposes should only occur under the close supervision of a certified aromatherapist. That said, Pangea's Essential Oils are 100% organic and food-grade. Using Pangea Essential Oils sparingly in appropriate cooking and baking recipes can be delightful and perfectly safe. These Oils are highly concentrated, and typically only a drop or two is required to achieve the desired effect.